Full disclaimer: I’ve never been an early morning person. I can do mid-mornings well but ask me to wake up at 5am and I will look at you crazy like this:
So with that, I will share the top 10 signs you may not be a morning person:
- The 5 minutes you spend waiting for the coffee to brew are the longest 25 minutes in the day.
- You regularly need to replace your alarm clock because you hit the snooze button with too much enthusiasm.
- Friends and relatives never, ever call you before 9 am.
- The only sunrise you’ve ever seen is a Sunrise on the weather channel.
- You change your major in college when you find out that teachers/trash collectors/fishermen/insert profession of choice have to get up early.
- Getting your child to school on time is cause for celebration and amazement.
- You love your pillow so much that you’ve given it a pet name.
- You don’t know what cereal is for. Breakfast is a cheeseburger from the drive through at 10:45am.
- Rush hour traffic? What traffic?
- You yell at the neighborhood kids for waking you up on their way to school, but then you realize that they’re on their way home.
Are any of these you?