When it comes to bad behaviors — lying, cheating and drinking — where do you rank? Fitness magazine polled men and women to find out their worst behaviors and biggest pet peeves. Both men and women admitted committing these top 10 bad behaviors:
- Acted rudely, 65%
- Hung up on someone, 49%
- Gave another driver the finger, 33%
- Lied about their weight, 24%
- Cursed out a stranger, 21%
- Cheated on a test, 18%
- Sent a nasty e-mail, 17%
- Cut ahead of someone in line, 15%
- Lied about their age, 13%
- 10.Lied about the number of people they had sex with, 12%
Even more stats:
- Women’s workplace pet peeve: 41% say it’s a co-worker who steals credit for your ideas.
- Men’s workplace pet peeve: 39% say it’s a co-worker with body odor.
- Men and women agree the biggest annoyance at the gym is people not wiping down machines when they are done using them, followed by people talking loudly on their cell phones.
- 55% of adults admit their worst vice is smoking.
- Men (34%) and women (32%) agree that binge eating is their biggest diet crime.
- When it comes to alcohol, 13% of men name drinking as a vice, compared with just 7% of women.