- Dance On TikTok For A $1 WhopperBurger King is tapping into the popularity of TikTok to get you to buy a Whopper.
Starting on Thursday, you can do the #WhopperDance on TikTok and Burger King will send you a coupon for a $1 Whopper.
Follow Burger King on TikTok, use the hashtag #WhopperDance, use a sound, and perform the dance and post it. Burger King will DM you with the coupon.
Some of TikTok’s biggest influencers are showing how to do the dance. Look for Loren Gray, Avani, and Nathan Davis, Jr. for guidance.
- Ariana Grande Fans Think She’s Boycotting Starbucks Over Their Controversial Comments About Black Lives Matter Ariana Grande is receiving social media praise for her support of black businesses. Grande, who has 191 million followers on social media recently unfollowed Starbucks and has been posting her morning java courtesy of black-owned coffee houses in Los Angeles. Grande has ordered from Nimbus coffee, South L.A. Cafe, and Undergrind Cafe. Fans took to social media in appreciation of Ariana’s support. “The way Ariana Grande unfollowed Starbucks and is supporting black-owned coffee shops speaks volumes,” one user wrote. Starbucks initially sent a memo to staff members telling them they couldn’t wear Black Lives Matter clothing or anything regarding the movement while working. Employees reminded the company of their support of LGBTQ rights, and Starbucks passing out company attire to wear. The mega coffee house backtracked their memo after social media backlash and released a statement saying, “our store partners can also show support for the Black Lives Matter movement with their own t-shirts, pins and name tags.”
- Studies Show ‘Nasty Effects’ of Binge-Watching Netflix, TV, According to ResearchersNew research ties binge-watching Netflix to negative effects health effects. A recent study surveyed users in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Germany who said they watch more television then video chatting, playing video games, and working. Health risks of binge-watching Netflix include obesity, increased risk of bowel cancer, premature aging, and poor posture. A 2018 study showed binge-watching television had a negative effect on viewers’ sex life due to evening viewing that got in the way of getting down before bed.A 2019 study revealed people watch over 78,000 hours of T.V. in a lifetime with 3,000 hours finding a show to watch. Netflix recently began asking subscribers if they wanted to retain their memberships after a year of non-use and will delete non-responders.
- Apple Now Taking Mac Trade-Ins in Store. t’s now official, you can trade-in your old Mac computer towards a new one inside an Apple retail store.
Before this traded in your Mac could only be done online which meant you having to mail your Mac to Apple and wait for your credit before you could get your new computer.
Now you can bring your old Mac to the store and get that credit toward a new computer instantly.
Just do yourself a favor and make sure to find out before hauling your Mac to the Apple Store some stores are still closed because of the coronavirus pandemic and the full rollout hasn’t reached some areas just yet.
- ‘Ring of Fire’ Eclipse Could Be Sign of Apocalypse Sending ‘Darkness Over the Holy Land’ The apocalypse could be happening this weekend, that’s what some people believe as the Summer solstice and a solar eclipse are set to take place on June 21st. The annular eclipse will happen for the first time in 2020 and happens when the moon is too far within its orbit to block out the sun creating a “ring of fire” that covers 98.8 percent of the sun’s light. The amazing event will be able to be seen in the northern Indian region and will be one of three astrological events taking place in 2020. Another eclipse will happen on July 4th, a lunar eclipse that will create a blood moon at midnight. Some believe the rogue planet “Nibiru” is set to collide with Earth, however, NASA has said the claim is false saying if that was the case you’d be able to see the planet with the naked eye.