More than a third of what is said at the start of a relationship is pure fantasy, according to a recent study. Here are the top new relationship white lies:
- Age – We might not be as young as we think – or say.
- Sex – We might not admit to all those past lovers.
- Hair color – Women and men don’t always “go natural.”
- Measurements – Our size and shape may not measure up.
- Money – We might be exaggerating our earning power, too.
- Job – We could be inflating our status.
- Car – Our wheels aren’t as fancy as we say.
- Family – We try to make our black sheep invisible.
- Children – We might have more than we let on.
- 10.Hobbies – Making our interests more interesting.
Anything you lie about on a regular basis on the first date? First date lies you’ve been told?